Police officials released a statement and said that days after the 15-year-old girl went missing, officers discovered her dead body and realized that she had been assaulted by at least four men. The attack was so bad that her parts were ruptured. But, according to the police officials, it only gets worse, though. Even investigators were horrified to discover what was shoved inside of her body. 

Authorities in India said that the 15-year-old girl, who was not identified due to her age, died after suffering a ruptured liver and lungs following a brutal gang r-pe. The girl, from the northern Indian state, went missing after she left home for school, according to Daily Mail. She was found dead four days later with 19 serious injuries to her body. The injuries reportedly indicated that she had been tortured. “At least four men are suspected to be behind the crime,” said district police chief Garg. “A massive search is underway to arrest the perpetrators.”

The teen’s liver and lungs were ruptured and an object was stuffed inside her privates, according to doctors. Her tortured body was found half-n-ked near a canal roughly 60 miles away from her home. She was wrapped in a torn shirt, with wounds all over her face, chest, neck, and lips. Police said at least four people were involved in the girl’s r-pe and torture. It was confirmed that she was also drowned. Investigators believe the teen died two days before her body was found. “The body had many injury marks, the private pa-ts were mutilated and there were lots of internal injuries,” said Dattarwal, a doctor at the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences. “Signs of se-ual assault are visible and it looks like at least four people were responsible, a hard and blunt thing was inserted inside her, signs of drowning also found.”

The girl’s father was understandably heartbroken following the discovery of his daughter’s tortured body. “She had left for tuition classes, as usual,” he said, according to The Sun. “When I went to pick her up at 8 p.m., the teacher informed me that she had not arrived that day. She was nowhere to be found. Around 10 p.m. that night we filed a police complaint.” Local police arrested two men in connection with the crime, both of whom are neighbors of the victim. The two men subsequently confessed to the crime, revealing that they lured the girl to their house before r-ping and killing her. Dear readers, we are republishing this story amid recent reports that child se-ual abuse has surged in America during the pandemic.