The City of Bismarck Spring Clean-Up week has been changed from April 17-20 to May 15-18, 2023
Bismarck, N.D. – According to the statement, Bismarck residents who present their most recent City of Bismarck utility bill or current drivers license, will have free disposal at the landfill May 15-20.
City officials also said that the collection of special items for Spring Clean-Up is for Bismarck residents that pay a City of Bismarck utility bill.
Collection will occur on the regular scheduled collection day.
City of Bismarck Collection Information:
- Garbage and items for special pick-up will be collected on the regular scheduled garbage day.
- Place items for special pick-up on the boulevard for collection by 6:00 a.m. (Items can be set out the night before the scheduled garbage day).
- A separate truck will pick up the special items set out for collection.
- All loose materials must be boxed or bagged.
- It is illegal to remove any refuse set out for collection.
- Wood items and tree branches must be cut in 4-foot lengths and tied in bundles.
- No hazardous waste or liquids accepted on the route. Take items to the Household Hazardous Waste Center during hours of operation.