BISMARCK, N.D. — Following are the North Dakota Department of Health COVID-19 case rates, deaths, hospitalizations and vaccinations as of Monday, April 12. Because all data is preliminary, some numbers and totals may change from one day to the next.
Statewide case rates
- NEW CASES: 64
- TOTAL ACTIVE CASES: 1,075
- TOTAL CASES: 104,808
- TOTAL RECOVERED: 102,262
- DAILY TEST POSITIVITY RATE: 5.78%
North Dakota’s active case count dropped by 36 on Monday. Cass County, which includes Fargo, saw 27 new cases, while Grand Forks County saw 8 new cases. The two-week rolling average positivity rate is 4.8%.
- NEW HOSPITALIZATIONS:
- ACTIVE HOSPITALIZATIONS: 35
- DEATHS, NEWLY REPORTED: 1
- TOTAL DEATHS: 1,471
The health department reported the death of one Stutsman man in his 60s on Monday.
- FIRST DOSE ADMINISTERED: 260,969 (44.7% of population)
- COMPLETED SERIES (2 DOSES): 199,977 (34.2% of population)
The state continues to be a national leader in vaccine distribution, with a total of 475,233 shots administered. The health department urges residents to seek more information at www.health.nd.gov/covidvaccinelocator.