This popular drink almost killed him, ‘leaving large gaping hole in his head’!
Austin and Brianna were eagerly awaiting their first child. But just a couple of weeks before Brianna gave birth, the mother-to-be received a phone call that would change her life forever. It was Brianna’s mother-in-law, and she didn’t have good news. “Austin had an accident.” Austin’s mother didn’t know what had happened to her son, she just knew that it was bad. So Brianna drove as fast as she could to the hospital to find out what was wrong with her husband.
Austin and Brianna had been so happy over the previous months as they looked forward to the birth of their first child. But now, Austin’s life hung on a thread and nobody knew what was wrong, reports Fox News. He had a lot of bleeding in his brain, but doctors didn’t know why. Then after performing some more tests, the doctors ruled out drugs and thought they found the scary cause.
For some time, Austin had been working overtime at work, and had a long commute. In order to stay awake, he had started drinking a lot of energy drinks. The legal drink had left him in coma, and his future was uncertain. Austin was unresponsive for several weeks, and when it came time for Brianna to give birth, she had to do it without Austin by her side. But as if by a miracle, Austin woke up shortly afterward.
Still, he was hard to recognize. Surgery had left a large gaping hole in Austin’s skull. Eight months after giving birth, Brianna has her hands full caring for both Austin and their little boy. Austin isn’t the same man that Brianna first fell in love with and probably never will be, either. But Brianna loves him anyway, more and more every day. “Love is knowing you would sacrifice things that you didn’t even know you could sacrifice,” Brianna wrote on Facebook. ”Love is selfless.”